Why is the chat filter super broken?

Some words that aren't even cusses or slurs are censored but actual cusses and slurs won't be censored.

Comments

  • It’s useless. Someone told me “slit ur wrists” the other day and it wasn’t censored, but I complimented some survivors on the “sexiness” of their lobby (it was all really handsome skins) and that word was blocked. Lol.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    It’s useless. Someone told me “slit ur wrists” the other day and it wasn’t censored, but I complimented some survivors on the “sexiness” of their lobby (it was all really handsome skins) and that word was blocked. Lol.

    actually? why the ######### does a chat censor exist then

  • Already today, I want to write youtube is censored, I want to write tube is censored, someone writes hello: I, "hay ho" ho is censored earlier, "myers" censored xD and much more, just a laughing stock

    because bhvr can't manage to do it properly, like hit validation and the servers, every game company can do it except bhvr xD look forward to the disaster with the MMR (was ok in the test, but it was also a hit validation) and enjoy the auto ban, hahahaha you can't even do things that are easier than badly running servers and and ...

    if dbd goes down then 100% because bhvr has done bhvr things again, I'm excited about auto ban and MMR, I've already had popcorn ready, the show can begin :D

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2229373#Comment_2229373

    actually? why the ######### does a chat censor exist then

    I don’t really understand it either. People who want to say cruel things will find ways and people who have no ill will get censored for nonsensical reasons. It seems pointless to me.

  • @DudelPumaAce said:

    Already today, I want to write youtube is censored, I want to write tube is censored, someone writes hello: I, "hay ho" ho is censored earlier, "myers" censored xD and much more, just a laughing stock

    because bhvr can't manage to do it properly, like hit validation and the servers, every game company can do it except bhvr xD look forward to the disaster with the MMR (was ok in the test, but it was also a hit validation) and enjoy the auto ban, hahahaha you can't even do things that are easier than badly running servers and and ...

    if dbd goes down then 100% because bhvr has done bhvr things again, I'm excited about auto ban and MMR, I've already had popcorn ready, the show can begin :D

    why does it censor basic words? lol

  • more importantly: why is it that they forced it on everyone instead of making it deactivatable for those who dont like having every second word censored for no reason.