About the Turkish language
As a Turkish player, I want to add the Turkish language to the game.
I can't understand some parts of the game because my English isn't very good.
If you can send me a language file on this topic, I can do a run.
I want Turkish to be in this game.
Comments
Seni destekleyeceğim ve başkalarının sesini duymasına izin vermek için elimden gelenin en iyisini yapacağım!
I want to play turkish.
Asalamalaykum
I want the game industry to give some importance to Turkish.
@Patricia @not_Queen
Of course.
This would be good. Its not that hard to implement any language to this game i believe.
As a Turkish person i support this
Thank you for your support.
I am waiting answer.
@Patricia
@not_Queen
It's been a long time, the authorities still haven't come.
Anyway, lets try again.
@Patricia
@not_Queen
deadbydaylight very nice game there is a shortage killer weaken equipment necessary and Turkish language support Turkish player therefore does not receive the game deadbydaylight Turkish language support Please
hort.
They already earned the money they want to win.No one cares +hort
@Syb You're right.
Because none of the devs actually speak Turkish. They're Canadian; not Turkish (or even Asian, for that matter). It's easy for you to translate because you actually speak the language, but the vast majority of people outside of Turkey do not, in fact, speak Turkish.
Also, keep in mind that any content that goes into the game is the devs' responsibility. That means that if someone offers to translate, but instead puts in inappropriate content (or just translates poorly), the devs are the ones who'll get the blame. Even if you and the other guys in this thread are sincere, the devs have no way of knowing that. It's an unnecessary risk they'd have to take.
For the moment, if you want to help, you can start a Turkish wiki and put all the stuff you translate in there, for the benefit of all Turkish people.