Yeah I don't envy the mods having to deal with this stuff most of the day, can't be easy. Especially for a game as big as DBD where you have tons of messages posted every day. I hope they're taking plenty of time to themselves when they need it
Also, I really hope that last part of RIzzo's post wasn't aimed at me though lol
It's so odd as to why this needs to be explained to people. It's so baffling how a single charm that changes nothing about the game has caused so much arguments.
It's so odd as to why this needs to be explained to people. It's so baffling how a single charm that changes nothing about the game has caused so much arguments.
Rainbow pixels = threat to heterosexual identities. Obviously
It's so odd as to why this needs to be explained to people. It's so baffling how a single charm that changes nothing about the game has caused so much arguments.
You know,people absolutely LOVE to fight over the most dumbest and pointless things ever.
Mods have done well speaking up on this. There's been alot of ignorant comments lately on these forums that I want to hope are coming from kids that just don't know any better.
Mods have done well speaking up on this. There's been alot of ignorant comments lately on these forums that I want to hope are coming from kids that just don't know any better.
I really hope so too. If people genuinely think like that after knowing the full context... It'd be terrifying.
It’s so nice that the mods don’t try to stay neutral in these matters, and stand up for what’s right
They are neutral, though. Thing is, "neutral" doesn't mean "completely passive". The rules are applied equally, regardless of any attributes. If I, a bi man, started spouting homophobia, I'd get banned too, because they are neutral and impartial.
They are neutral, though. Thing is, "neutral" doesn't mean "completely passive". The rules are applied equally, regardless of any attributes. If I, a bi man, started spouting homophobia, I'd get banned too, because they are neutral and impartial.
Yeah if the mods didn't ban certain members even if they were clearly breaking the rules, that wouldn't be neutral at all
Thankfully I haven't seen anything that proves people get that kind of special treatment around here which is always nice
They are neutral, though. Thing is, "neutral" doesn't mean "completely passive". The rules are applied equally, regardless of any attributes. If I, a bi man, started spouting homophobia, I'd get banned too, because they are neutral and impartial.
To an extent but I'm not gonna risk talking about this
Just as a quick pop in, this is always appreciated, but let's not start a heated discussion here. You are free to feel however you want; if you got any critical feedback on the moderation team in general, more or less about we handle things overall, you are free to contact support about it: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All the mods deserve appreciation threads :D
I agree, honestly. All the mods deserve so much respect for what they do
Well at least they got one solved
Yeah I don't envy the mods having to deal with this stuff most of the day, can't be easy. Especially for a game as big as DBD where you have tons of messages posted every day. I hope they're taking plenty of time to themselves when they need it
Also, I really hope that last part of RIzzo's post wasn't aimed at me though lol
It's so odd as to why this needs to be explained to people. It's so baffling how a single charm that changes nothing about the game has caused so much arguments.
Rainbow pixels = threat to heterosexual identities. Obviously
Who would have thought adding a barely noticeable cosmetic would give the mods this much work?
🏳️🌈
Rainbows op
Rizzo is based
You know,people absolutely LOVE to fight over the most dumbest and pointless things ever.
It's just part of their DNA i guess 🤷♂️
Violently being murdered by a spider god I can take but RAINBOW PIXELS IN A GAME THATS ######### TERRIFYING
/s
It’s so nice that the mods don’t try to stay neutral in these matters, and stand up for what’s right
Mods have done well speaking up on this. There's been alot of ignorant comments lately on these forums that I want to hope are coming from kids that just don't know any better.
I really hope so too. If people genuinely think like that after knowing the full context... It'd be terrifying.
They are neutral, though. Thing is, "neutral" doesn't mean "completely passive". The rules are applied equally, regardless of any attributes. If I, a bi man, started spouting homophobia, I'd get banned too, because they are neutral and impartial.
Yeah if the mods didn't ban certain members even if they were clearly breaking the rules, that wouldn't be neutral at all
Thankfully I haven't seen anything that proves people get that kind of special treatment around here which is always nice
YES
Rizzos one of the good ones ❤️
To an extent but I'm not gonna risk talking about this
I'm not gonna risk talking about this, he says talking about it
lets calm down
Oh haha, your hilarious.
I know, don't worry
Ok you two lets not let tension get any higher.
Just as a quick pop in, this is always appreciated, but let's not start a heated discussion here. You are free to feel however you want; if you got any critical feedback on the moderation team in general, more or less about we handle things overall, you are free to contact support about it: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Oh no its fine, I'll just declare war on him. See it all fine, everyone smiling a big smile, and tears of joys are being falling off of peoples faces
Do it, I have the support of the puppies
Let the war BEGIN!
Oh it's on.
This is heartwarming, thank you for all the kind words ❤️
I dunno, seems a little irresponsible to drag puppies into a warzone.
At least make sure they're well-protected.
Great, now.... FIRST ASSAULT BEGIN!
They'll relieve the highest protection and head pats possible.
This message should be pinned on these forums tbh, even if it won't stop ignorant individuals it's always great to spread the word.
No hold on she's tired we'll have to reschedule for tomorrow after her walkies
DOGGO
EVEN MORE DOGGOS
DERP CAT!
This thread turned into a puppy war... And no, I am not complaining :)