I did not tunnel because of charm
i did not saw what you are wearing actually.
I get this guy down and hooked. And then i wanted check my generators. 3 generators was near to him, him hook was middle of them. Anyway when i checking them i saw David is going to save him. So i back to hook and i wanted go after David. But this Ace bodyblocked me with BT. And then i waited for BT time and he understood i will wait. And then he started run but i was after him. And after 20 - 30 seconds, he down again and he died on hook.
After end game he called me "tunneller killer" and i did tunnel him because of pride charm. No sir, i did not saw your charms. I did tunnel you because you wanted it. I wanted go after other guy but you wanted me on you. Do you really thought i am stupid? I will hit you with BT and i will leave you then. How you are thinking killers are stupid like that. You died because you were not smartest person in game.
Comments
Why didn't you say all this to that guy? He's probably not gonna see this thread.
I said already to him too. But he said he is gonna report me and i said feel free with your reports.
Do you have a screenshot (with censored names of course)?
Yeah, we really need screenshots. It's much easier to share and laugh at.
So what's the problem? False reports are ignored.
There is not really any point in opening this Thread. Its not like this topic was not already discussed in 33 other threads.
If you told them you did not tunnel them because of the Charm, this is fine. They can report you, but without evidence, there will be no consequences.
Those are not political people but trolls.
probably people that are against LGBT Q+ that want to prove that it was a mistake to add the charm. I don’t see how any one who actually supports the LGBTQ+ community would behave like that.
Yup. False flag attacks are very common among those people. I've seen more than a few "I'm gay/trans, but here's why everything homophobes/transphobes say is 100% true and accurate" in my day. Naturally, the fact that they even have to lie and make up fictional scenarios in order to get "proof" of what they're saying doesn't give them even a little pause.
I mean I do tunnel or camp from time to time, and this is only a strategy. If people are going to blame it on a charm or the color of the survivors skin, if it's a woman survivor etc that is just awful from them. I don't care what they wear or not. I will report people who wrongfully reports me.
You have no proof they actually reported you, though. Saying they reported you doesn't make it true. Besides, false reports get ignored. What are you so concerned about?
You would think that but I've already had a couple of matches with people well-known in the community here, and out. I've already been accused of tunneling them for their charm. I can't name and shame them, but it happens. Sexual preference has no affect on someone being salty or a bad sport. Bad sports will look for any excuse they can to convince themselves (and others) that the fault was external.
Hell, I wore the charm the other day and even I got a little hot under the collar when a Leatherface kept running me down and putting me back in the basement. Part of me started to wonder and think it must be the charm; this guy is bigot. Funny thing is, I had swapped Survivor Skins to do a Rift and had forgotten that. Most of my Survivors have all the same unlocked Perks (the ones I used most often). I was about to start accusing the guy, and realized I wasn't even wearing it.
My point is that I work VERY hard to be self aware, and keep from being tilted. When you have a bad game and everything starts to go south, even the most disciplined of us looks for excuses. We are all human, and sadly that nasty ego side is always looking for a scapegoat. We just got a new one added to the list we can use, so naturally the ego wants to take it out for a test spin.
Ok so I can't report them if they make false reports. But my concern is the auto ban system that is coming and people like this thread is proof of, will make more reports based on things that may not be true.
Fair point. I didn’t want to accuse every occurrence of this to false flagging but I have worded it a little bit as such.
but all this… doesn’t have anything to do with LGBTQ+ or this charm. People may think that because they play a specific character, wear a specific outfit or use a specific nickname. LGBTQ+ get more exposed for this kind of behavior though even if it’s not explicit for them.
I'm closing this here, we have explained multiple times that no one will get banned for things that don't break the rules, like tunneling and camping, and most definitely no one will get banned without proof.
Please refer to this thread if you have doubts in regards of the rules: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules