Franklins vs vacinne and flashbangs.
Are they treated as normal items? Im assuming the flashbang isnt. But the vaccine actually takes a item slot. Itd be pretty interesting if ya can just smack the vaccine out of a survivors hand.
Tagged:
Mod
Are they treated as normal items? Im assuming the flashbang isnt. But the vaccine actually takes a item slot. Itd be pretty interesting if ya can just smack the vaccine out of a survivors hand.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The in game name for it is "vaccine".
I'm 99% sure they count as normal items. I only ran into one killer running Franklin's in the ptb. Pretty sure he hit a flashbang out of my hand, but you got me doubting myself lol
Oh mk. Personally i havent been able to test so i just wanted to ask.
Haven't had a chance to test this or even seen it tested as no one really uses the vaccines in the first place it seems.
I'm assuming they are treated as normal items as they appear in the item slot. Therefore, Franklin's will cause you to drop it and be consumed if not picked up after a while.
I'm curious about this as well. Also curious if you can use Appraisal to search the box again that you get the vaccine out of to get more vaccines.
You can drop them and they are affected by Plunderer's aura reading on items so I assume so. I delivered one or two vaccines to other players in the PTB.
They are indeed treated the same way as other items, so Franklins works on them.
Does Appraisal work on the box you get them out of?
So wait if the time runs out that vaccines gone then? Big oof
Nope, Appraisal only works at chests, the vaccines are suply boxes, the Cut Coin or Shiny Coin also don`t work at the vaccine supplies.
Ah, good to know. Thanks for answering that. :)
No Problem
Yikes. That's kinda a scary to think about. You run to get the vaccine, but you drop it. But, now it's just covered in zombies. I know that's unlikely, but the thought intrigues me
person with the vaccine runs to get the save to inject it into the hooked survivor
there is a zombie at the hook
unhooker goes down because those zombies are unusually good at camping and Nemesis was there too
now the vaccine is on the floor by the hook with a zombie there as well
Everybody gansta until you get hooked in basement and see both zombies walk down the stairs and stand there just looking around.GL atleast its not nemesis lol.
This sounds extremely specific, like it happened. I feel bad for the survivor