Pyramid head needs some buffs

He feels way too clunky to play, my man gets slowed down too much when he's using his sword and his addons are trash.

Remove the slowdown he gets when he's ABOUT to put his sword in the ground

Remove the slowdown WHEN he's lifting the sword out of the ground but keep him from being able to attack for 1 second

Make POTD come out a little faster

Give him actual useful addons, putting bloodpoints into him hurts my soul

That's all he needs

Comments

  • I think PH is one of the most powerful zoners in the game, and I'm p sure PH is fine as is. He does need an add-on pass, that's for sure.

  • @Predated said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2226845#Comment_2226845

    I mean, honestly, some of PH's addons could basically be hook perks turned into addons except slightly worse. Like, basically Make Your Choice, but instead of 60 seconds its 30. Or basically Blood Echo, but instead of 45 seconds, its 5(which is really useful to him for momentum), also no cooldown ofcourse(I mean, add infectious fright and survivors surrounding you, and its a nasty combo). Or basically pop, but instead of 25% and 45 seconds its 15% and 30 seconds(which could stack with Pop, but I mean, if you can hook and cage 2 survivors within 30 seconds, let alone using 2 slots for it).

    You know, reasons to actually use your caging power over hooking survivors instead of keeping them tormented till the end for an easy kill.

    I've changed my mind Pyramid Head is fine his add-ons are great ,he doesn't need any changes!

  • All of his add ons work accordingly to his ability.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2231880#Comment_2231880

    I've changed my mind Pyramid Head is fine his add-ons are great ,he doesn't need any changes!

    What made you change your mind?

    Because last time I checked:

    Obsidian Goblet doesnt really work due to trails being created behind PH(unless that got fixed).

    Crimson Ceremony is not really great as Torment already leaves a path behind players, Haemorrhage doesnt really help PH's power.

    Rust Coloured Egg doesnt really impact the game, 60 seconds of blindness is strong when hooking people, but it doesnt include cages, only the aura's of people inside the cage.

    Scarlet Egg, while it does increase the basekit, might aswell be a different addon. Just like Misty Day and Leopard-Print(I mean, sure, it increases the time, but again, using the yellow and purple gives you 5 seconds of information, which is nice, but you dont really need 2 extra seconds, you just need to know their initial location).

    The rest, I agree, but it's these 6 that IMO dont really work. Obsidian Goblet could obviously easily be fixed by making sure the trail is created in front of PH rather than behind him, but the other could easily be reworked as they dont really add on to his main kit, nor do they unlock a different playstyle(like Scratched Mirror Myers has a very different playstyle than standard Myers, or like how double Calm Addon doctor has a very different playstyle from normal doctor). Hence they being odd ones out. Unless I am missing a certain build on him that makes those addons at least worth a slot.

1 2 ›