Attention all players!!!
The Hallowed Blight begins this Friday so I would just like to remind everyone to please be nice to your fellow players. Survivors don't try and sabo your killers hooks and killers don't just try to prevent the survivors from completing their event objective. Let's make this event different for everyone so we can all have a happy event and maybe be able to unlock some cool cosmetics.
Comments
If I'll see someone try to sabo my hook they are getting facecamped
PMA.... but somehow i have a bad feeling about this... somehow.
Lol, their event objective is to complete generators! Killers are supposed to just let them do gens?! That is crazy talk.
Lethal levels of irradiated salt? I honestly don't know what to expect.
I thought they were a separate objective not just gens. Either way I think there will be much more people playing killer because if you die as survivor you lose some of your objective. I think this event will work differently, at least it seems like it
Oh sorry, I might be spreading some false info here, I'll change it
I hope some hear your message.
It's ok friend I'll bring Hangman's and franklins just for you
In other words, even if they sabo it, it won’t matter. They’ll still die.
As for totems and their Halloween objectives. I never bother them when they are messing with things that aren’t generators.
Guys! The Halloween Medkits and flashlights from last halloween 2017 will come back at the event! Watch the video for more infomation!
Is the video from the devs, or are you just advertising?
He's most likely advertising but either way I think it's really likely for the items to come back. Why would they not come back is a better question.
I don't know why I bother running ad blockers when people just spam the forum with their garbage anyway...
In the appropriate contexts, yes. However, I have never posted a link to it unless it was requested, and I certainly didn't try to pass off a speculation video of mine as fact. Not that I have speculation videos, but if I did, I wouldn't try to pass them off as objective fact. I don't do clickbait.
My good mood will last until the 2nd game when my hooks get saboed.
After that, the survivors will regret that even several games afterwards
Actually im curious now what is your stream?
twitch.tv/blaziken_rjcf
I've started playing Deceit and haven't played DbD in a while, though.
Suggestions:
Save up 100k before Friday (Easy to do)
Take all your favorite Killers and Survivors and get them to one pick from the next blood web on thursday.
I can already see AngryPug running Sabo again (he does it every event) and breaking hooks just to be an ######### again....
Mmmm Good times.
Eh, but if you're setting up shop around the event gens specifically, don't be all taken aback when survivors sabo the event hook you've been going across the map for.
Not like the survivors should necessarily let a teammate be hooked.
Speaking of which, where are the event details?
If everyone brings an offering then all of the generators will be event generators. If you don't want the killer camping a generator then there is an easy solution. But if anyone wants to Sabo my hooks then knock yourself out. Just means you aren't working on generators.
I agree, when i seen survivors doing gens last event i shook my head as myers and walked away
Yeah, I don't think the window-lickers on PS4 are going to go for this. As nice as it sounds.
If we can all walk away with some progress, I'll be thrilled.
Turn a normally pvp game into some weird, twisted coop game. Lol
Looks like the patch notes say you can't sabo event hooks, so that's a good thing right?
Too much cooperation between survivors and the killer kills the game.