Why take away mori offerings?
I dont think earning moris by playing the game should be implemented. I see them perfectly fine. They're not toxic and they seem to be better than hooks. Earning it in game will be annoying because you wont be able to do it to all survivors unless you equip a perk which is 90% a hex totem. Also, we'd be getting mori'd way frequently than now. I just dont see the point. Can I have some feedback.
Comments
Worse then hooks in most cases, cuz they prohibit you from using perks that require hooks.
Perks like?
BBQ, Pop. Couple of the best and most common perks killers get. Probably others I can't think of. I don't even have every perk.
It's because survivors whined even tho mori's stopped being worth it after they only worked on death hook. Keys still ain't changed tho
I can't remember a single survivor thread complaining about moris since the nerf.
I don't know why the devs feel this is a
nonissue needing attention, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is going to be one of those ideas they simply discard down the line and we never hear of it again.I was more talking about survivors in a broader sense like on twitter or reddit not jusr here
I dont see them discarding this i just seeing it taking a long time to come out and it being a mess when it comes out
Yeah, I still see people saying moris are toxic and freaking out when a killer brings one. I'm a little baffled that the devs still consider moris a problem. Granted, I think their current state is bad - they're just cosmetic, they don't do anything to merit being a rare and expensive offering - but them agreeing that moris are toxic at this stage is just bizarre.