Is there penalties for survivors that don't heal from the virus
I don't play the ptb (wish it was on switch) but I've seen game play on it and I'm not sure if there's penalties for survivors don't heal themselves from the t virus
I don't play the ptb (wish it was on switch) but I've seen game play on it and I'm not sure if there's penalties for survivors don't heal themselves from the t virus
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not really, in fact the biggest counter to nemesis right now, much like plague, is to get infected by a zombie first so that when nemesis hits you it doesnt infect you and tier him up. Essentially denying him his power.
What about survivors (not infected) that get hurt by zombies do they get injured or infected??
does the virus even do anything
You cough and vomit occasionally
Tentacle hits and Zombie attacks can injure and down you
You are not denying the killer his power as he can also tier up by killing zombies
That honestly sounds like a huge disadvantage for nemesis. I hope they buff him
he clearly needs some buffs imo the the first hit shouldnt give the survivor an spirit, as getting contaminated by plague doesnt give you an sprint at all IMO otherwise is just too difficult to get downs you have to chase 3 times...
If a survivor is not contaminated and they're attacked by a zombie, they get affected with the contaminated status effect.
Actually, it seems you do deny the killer their power, because zombies give almost no progress. To get to T2 is something like 5-6, and T3 is close to 20.
If a zombie attacks a non infected (I think the in-game term might be contaminated?) survivor, they don’t lose a healthstate but get infected/contaminated.
Zombies take an unrealistic amount of time to tier him up so you are for sure denying his power.
I didn’t really pay attention in my 2 nemesis matches tbh. But I hit tier 3 pretty easily and I thought it was because of the zombies.. could be wrong about that though..
You get massive progress for just one or two infections, so that might be what happened.
So the strategy of getting intentionally infected by zombies is probably something for those sweat squad swfs?
it’s pretty unlikely that people will do that in (casual) soloQ matches..
It seems that way. Hopefully they'll do something to address it a little, like reducing the per-infection bonus slightly but making hitting infected survivors progress it like killing the zombies.
Maybe even let it get progression when zombies infect survivors as well. Seems like it shouldn’t be too much of a problem to find a solution for this
One solution I saw someone else mentioned that seemed ingenious was to scale the tier progress depending on how many survivors are infected.
Nobody is infected? Zombies give very little like currently. Infect people!
Infected everyone? Zombies now give like quadruple the normal amount. Go hit some zombies!
Basically if survivors don't use the cures in an attempt to deny Nemesis his power, Nemesis gets incentive to go after zombies to farm up to tier 3 off of them.
does the infection do anything because I would like to know if I should be looking for a vaccine or doing gens
It was already stated in this thread?
if you are contaminated, tentacle hits and zombie hits can injure and even down you. You cough and vomit occasionally, so stealth is less viable. If you can live with these downsides, don’t use the vaccines!
Being contaminated takes away the killers ability to infect you and get progress for his tier up, but he could as well get this progress from your teammates.
OLD FREDDY FLASHBACKS
Yes, they're vulnerable to zombies and nemesis' tentacles. That's the whole point of infection.
It take 6 zombie to get from t1 to t2 during that time survivor can still work on gen and if the are infected nemesis tentacle is only 5 meter and when he activate his power he become a 96% movement speed killer so he lose distance so be sure you use it fast in my opinion most of the time i would have a better use of PH power then him