No bloodpoint cap?
Did they change it without removing the text saying the cap is a mil or something? I'm still getting bloodpoints for matches despite reaching what should be the max.
Did they change it without removing the text saying the cap is a mil or something? I'm still getting bloodpoints for matches despite reaching what should be the max.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you use their code to get 250k BP without spending it? Because that would be why, their gifted BP doesn't count towards the cap. If you never used a code to get bonus BP, then it's probably a bug.
Yeah just as I posted I remembered that those points don't go towards the cap. A shame though, I was thinking I might be able to get pass the cap and get 3 mill before the event started.
1 mil is max, when you have 900k BP and activ a code that give you 250k BP then you can have 1 150 000 BP (for that 1 time) but the cap is 1mil otherwise is only happen when you activ a code