DC for blocking in? Really?
I can't understand survivors DCing for even very little/minor things.
For example, as nurse I once blocked a survivor in in a corner of a jungle gym (as he tried to doge my blinks) and then hit him two times to down him and then hooked him. He DC'd while hooking and stated that this was very unfair and that it also is bannable? It is my understanding, that this is very legit play, as the survivor maneuvered himself into this situation.
What are your thoughts on this?
Comments
Is not only fine, is funny as hell.
Don't worry.
Seconded. We all see a lot of survivors crying "it's bannable" for completely ok things, tools that are intended and that are there to help you achieve your goals. Bodyblocking is one such tool.
Just ignore him.
(Out of curiuosity: how did you manage to hit him TWICE @Snapshot ? With bodyblocking, it just works one time, I mean with the speed burst on hit comes a no collision effect, similar to Dead Hard.)
You don't need to report for DC, bans are handled automatically.
Maybe got caught on the scenery or didn't realise he'd be able to push through.
I've lost count of the number of times I've gone up to that porch in Haddonfield without the door, only to get trapped by the killer (who blocks me in and then laughs his ass off). Been caught out a few times either getting stuck on the fence once the speed burst hits (and wasting most of it) or being too slow to react.
I usually give him a spin once I'm downed to indicate I know I f*cked up.
Nah you're good, that's just another made up rule that does not apply.
It's usually the wraith that catches me in this type of situation, and it's generally if I'm not paying attention while on a gen or run into a dead end. I don't begrudge them their head nods at that point, i fudged up.
I wondered too, but with nurse, maybe it's different? Don't know
If he DCs, he actually didnt die so it wasnt a lose in his books.
As long as DCing isnt punished properly, stuff like this will continue
It's not banable. Bodyblocking is part of a game. I bodyblocked 4 survivors on the game map yesterday downstairs in the washroom room with a generator with doctor and got them all to madness tier 3. It was funny, they kept jumping in and out of lockers