They gave the buff he needed for a long time.
Body is 1 character too short.
Body is 1 character too short.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who drew this, it's awesome. And of course PH got some cake again xD
The legendary cake.
I love your style, I wanna see more drawing please!
Never gonna be able to think of Trapper's leather squaking vault noise the same ever again.
Served.
Oh my God, it's a fricking OTTER ☺️♥️
And also, nice drawing skills. Really like this style.
OKAY BUT WHAT THE ######### THIS LOOKS SO GOOD???!!!
Me omw to compliment the hell out of you jc
I absolutely love your artwork it's so great
Anyone can go ahead give me fun idea. I draw when I have time. I can be simply screenshot of a wrong statement, or a funny idea.
I swear, I've seen this art style before... It was the one with Wraith getting true invisibility and his speed buff with Trapper asking the Entity if he could have 2 traps base-kit. Poor Trapper :(
You are one talented bastard, I tell ya.
pyramid head trying to get through a doorway of the rpd and getting stuck because of his ass idk