Mutation level 3 is pretty weak

There is honestly just not much to it. Like okay, you get a slightly longer attack, but it is just not good enough for something you spend all game building up to.

I feel like it should always injure survivors regardless if they were already contaminated. Maybe it could inflict contaminate on survivors on an m1 attack in lvl 3 for the extra tracking, but lvl 3 just feels so underwhelming.

Comments

  • Attack cooldown in tier 3 is much shorter and that's a very big thing

  • Too soon to judge. The power has some good chase potencial so even if it takes a bit to build up properly, it can get very deadly. I'd wait a bit to see how people handle it on both sides before making judgements.

  • Yeah agreed. 2 feels like the only significant power up, after that meh

  • I actually don't feel any increased range when in Tier 3

  • too soon to judge imo. firmly in the "let's wait for a couple months" camp on this guy.