Please post the perks
Whoever get access to the ptb first, please post them here.
Thank you
Whoever get access to the ptb first, please post them here.
Thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Got leon and jills perks
https://twitter.com/FriJthe13th/status/1397261527355375618?s=09They fixed the tweet, all perks are there
Here's the one that was misssing
20210525_160052.jpgthe survivor perks this time around are strong. theres like 3 of them that could easily become meta breakers.
Only one that seems decent really
Counterforce looks scary powerful. I also love Blast Mine but man it seems like a better version of Repressed Alliance. And Resurgence is just better Solidarity.
Rookie Spirit and Bite the Bullet seem like weak perks, the flashbang one hasn't been posted unfortunately.
Hope to see the other perks posted soon.
What are Leon's perks? I saw two of them were the same in a post above so one of them are missing I'm at work for a few more hours and would appreciate it if somebody could post
Nemsis perks according to some article:
Eruption looks good
Whoa, these look awesome! Thanks for posting them.
Lethal Pursuer will be INSANE on Billy and Blight, and I can't wait to run it. Might work well with Corrupt, who knows?
they definitely seem interesting. i feel like bite the bullet should maybe hide your aura also, but that might be too much
I'll be able to confirm what it is in a few. Patching up PTB right now and i'll post screenshots in this thread.
from what i can tell, blast mine doesn't prevent the killer from regressing the gen. so it would just make pop take longer and is completely countered by ruin. it definitely has more in-your-face impact, but i think repressed alliance is probably better. either way, it seems like a fun perk.
I have to see blast mine. I kind of feel like it doesn't have much use. If I'm kicking a generator, it's because I don't have anything else to do. Getting a stun + blind doesn't really add to much but just be slightly annoying.
Unless it like activates before pop gets applied, so it makes them have to kick it again.
Still though, it does seem like a fun perk.
True, Repressed Alliance can actually counter Ruin because blocked gens don't regress.
Yeah, blast mine seems useless TBH.
Lethal Pursuer will not be good on Billy or Blight only. It is a good Perk in general, knowing where to go right at the start is huge for every Killer.
It is going to become meta. i know i'm going to use it on my nurse build:
BBQ + Sloppy + Thana + Lethal Pursuer
Lethal pursuer seems like a waste of a slot to me if it's a one time use perk of i'm assuming 5/10/15 seconds of aura's being shown?
Hysteria meh.
Eruption is interesting if it can stack with Surge i guess.
I mean, consider that Lethal Pursuer immediately removes any and all guesswork at the very beginning of the game, which is actually a pretty critical moment of the game currently.
Sure, Lethal Pursuer is a Perk which is gone very quickly at the start of the match. But getting into a Chase early can be huge for the Killer. Especially if you are able to end chases quickly.
Eruption sounds like a solid Perk for Gen-Kicking, at least I would say for now it is a decent Perk that might see some use.
PTB is patched, incoming perks
I suppose you have to weigh up if lethal pursuer is worth the one time use vs a more consistent perk like BBQ for aura's.
my thread https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/252177/here-are-the-new-perks-and-killer-power/p1?new=1
Hysteria might be great on legion.
And oni
Yes. Like, I use either Whispers or BBQ on all of my Killers and on some both Perks. But I will probably use Lethal Pursuer on my Spirit, because I never know which Perks to run on her and for tracking, I already run BBQ, but dont run Whispers, because Whispers distracts me on her too much.
I am curious if Eruption and Surge regression stacks if the survivor is downed near a highlighted gen,could be interesting for some killer's.