can someone catch me up on all the news??
I just got home from work. saw the new killer and survivors and map. what's with this autoban thing? Also was anything mentioned about keys??
I just got home from work. saw the new killer and survivors and map. what's with this autoban thing? Also was anything mentioned about keys??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Keys are unfortunately getting buffed. They need one less gen to open the hatch now.
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING
He’s joking but mori’s and keys will be changed they didn’t say anything about what’s happening but Mori’s will be built into the base game no more offerings
What? Oh god, I was hoping it'd actually required all the generators to be done.
Haddonfield is being removed and tea-bagging results in a permanent ban. Also Resident Evil stuff, but that's not important.
They did say that they are both in early stages so we are looking at at least 6+ months
I was under the impression that the mori offerings are gonna be gone in the chapter.
At least they announced there working on it