TOMMOROWS THE DAY!!!

We're getting our announcement tomorrow! Will we be disappointed? Will it surpass our expectations? I'm so excited!

Comments

  • Aw yeah, me excited.

  • @GhostMaceNotCrusty said:

    We're getting our announcement tomorrow! Will we be disappointed? Will it surpass our expectations? I'm so excited!

    im sure we will be excited in some ways and dissapointed in other, i dont remember a chapter having just excitement,

  • I'll be excited for the killer, hoping not to be dissapointed over the map and the killer's power.

    As for the survivor, as long as I get Kennedy, I'll be fine. I wonder what the survivor perks will be.

  • I can hardly wait for it we only have 15 hours left until the big reveal!

  • I'm so excited!!!! Yayyyy!

  • I'm (somewhat) excited.

  • @A_Skinny_Legend said:

    I'll be excited for the killer, hoping not to be dissapointed over the map and the killer's power.

    As for the survivor, as long as I get Kennedy, I'll be fine. I wonder what the survivor perks will be.

    I'll be excited if they even introduce a map, it's been a YEAR with missed opportunities because of the graphical update that's honestly done more harm then good.

  • I just hope they didn't go with the damn police station as the map. I'm begging you BHVR, please please PLEASE no more indoor maps.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    I just hope they didn't go with the damn police station as the map. I'm begging you BHVR, please please PLEASE no more indoor maps.

    Id like to see a raccoon city map. at least a section of the city anyway.