Hex crowd control buff
I’ve been reading up online to see some discussions on this perk and people claim it’s a weak hex perk so here’s my buff to it
The entity blocks a window after a survivor performs a rushed vault through it. Up to 1/2/3 windows can be blocked at once. The window will stay blocked until someone vaults a 4th time or the hex is destroyed.
basically what it means is when a survivor vaults a window it will be blocked and if they vault another that window will be blocked and like Hags traps if you vault a window a fourth time the oldest blocked window will not be blocked anymore. Also if you break the hex while the windows are blocked they will disappear.
Comments
I thought it already did that?
It doesn’t it blocks a location for 14 seconds if you vault another window the other gets blocked I made it so it can block 3 windows at the same time permanently until the hex gets destroyed or they vault another window so it cycles like Hag and Freddy’s traps
Crowd Control has actually failed me a couple of times because of its 10 second duration, so I'm in for this buff.
Also, does it require the survivor that vaulted the windows to vault another window a 4th time, or does it require any other survivor?
That's stupid then. I thought it blocked every window that someone vaults for a set amount of time each. It should block every window if its a damn hex after they vault through it for 20 seconds. It'll stop t-walls but since its a hex, it can be destroyed. Wow, that is a terrible hex then O.o
Any survivor can vault the window to block it if 1 survivor vaults the window is blocked if a survivor on the other side vaults that window is blocked but if 3 windows are blocked and another survivor vaults then the oldest blocked window will be unblocked
Interesting, I like it.
It can already block multiple windows at once. It's just except for maybe L T walls any other spot with 2 windows 14 seconds is enough for you to run both in the time it takes block to expire most of the time.
You never notice because it has a time limit. I made it so it’s permanent and make it known that it can block up to 3 windows at once
I don't know, current timing is same as bamboozle and I think bamboozle is a pretty fair perk so I don't really think it needs that much of a buff.
Maybe it could use a slight increase in time though. Like 4-6 more seconds.
I would like this, or at least a longer duration.
It’s not Crowd control is 14 bamboozle is 16 seconds Bamboozle is better cause you control when to block windows someone loops you vault the window and force them into a area. With crowed control they vault but they can just go to the other side