I hope there are minimal bugs released this next chapter...
Please, I don't think I can go through another time where the game is just riddled with bugs.
And by which I mean I will still play the game, just at the cost of my sanity.
Please, I don't think I can go through another time where the game is just riddled with bugs.
And by which I mean I will still play the game, just at the cost of my sanity.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bug-wise, the "earlier" Chapters of the year were quite fine. It gets really messy when it comes to the end of the year, so I guess, the RE-Chapter will be quite bug-free or at least there will not be any major Bugs.
Hey, it's DBD stop having high expectations for lower amount of bugs then usual.
I agree.
It's bad enough there's rats on the coldwind maps, but cockroaches and other bugs!?
Not even lockers could save me...
I really hope so, I don't want a repeat of the Binding of Kin.