Finally feeling better after being sick for two days, so i'm ready to do a quick microwave melting chocolate cake and eat it in front of the stream :D I mean it's not a bday party without a cake !
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm gonna see if my friends can watch it with me.
Me lonely, none of my friends play DBD (currently).
Fricken watch party bro. :D
Join me on PAULIE'S STREAM❤
Aw yeah.
I really hope they don't have a streamer hosting it like they hinted at in the last survey
Got nothing against streamers in general but they shouldn't do BHVR's job for them
Bring popcorn and candy🥳
Already way ahead of ya.
Popcorn-wise, heh.
No candy :(
WHY NO CANDY!!! Do you at least have beverages?
Mmm. Cola.
#########
I am so sorry for you, my friend, this feels bad.
Friends. we're prepared.
Maybe I’ll listen to the stream during work.
It sure is better than nothing. But then again, who needs work when you can have a RE Chapter?
Finally feeling better after being sick for two days, so i'm ready to do a quick microwave melting chocolate cake and eat it in front of the stream :D I mean it's not a bday party without a cake !
Alone with some beers :p