My issue with Moris at the moment
So this isn't much of a complaint more of a suggestion. Moris are great since their nerf but why can survivors not skip the mori cutscene I get killers shouldn't because it brings balance but the dying survivor should be able to skip it. Also can we get new Mori cutscenes I wouldn't mind so much about watching the cutscene if it was different each time or it was random
Comments
Its like 12 seconds maximum.
Yes, there should be an option to select Moris.
12 seconds of me watching the same mori that happened a million times over
Milion times over ? I didn't see a single mori since the nerfs. I'd hardly remember how some rare ones actually look. You must be lucky to get to see the cool animations so often.
This, I never used them outside of dailies and I can't remember the last time I actually saw one as survivor.
...Why? It's not any longer than it'd take for the killer to pick you up, throw you on a hook, and the entity to claim you, and you can't skip that either despite seeing it endlessly.
You can always DC if 12 seconds is too long to wait.๐
You're dead anyway. Grab a snack or some water or something. By the time you come back, you'll be on the end game screen. Boom, problem solved.
But yes, I would love if they added new moris for some variety.
No. That's your punishment for losing. Watch it. Suffer.