legendaries skins should include new voice actors, new animations and moris
I know most people will be like "no #########"
but Behaviour should really make a legendary skin worth more than a skin since we pay way more than a regular skin, still is the same killer but just act slightly differently animation wise and has a new animation for the mori with new voice actors, not like it's complicated to make someone laugh or grunt and breath.
Comments
That's true. Let's say they add a Hopper skin for Steve. Imagine JIM [BAD WORD] HOPPER with the scream of Steve. Not to insult the king, of course, but I am dreading the day he gets a legendary for that reason.
Stranger Things 2 Chapter when?
Exactly lmao. I want Hopper in the game but not as a Steve legendary.
Adding more things to legendary skins to make them more unique would be a fantastic change. However, that would require more effort and money spent on Behaviour's end. As such, they ain't doing that ######### I'm afraid.
I completely agree.
Still waiting for my Billy skin for Steve, Robin for Nancy. I still think they should include new voices and a name change in the lobby so that they know who they are going to use, if they use the nurse they should know that she is Lisa, for example.
we pay MORE for those special skins, so it's the least they can do to add more to it