Demogorgon Can KO Survivors With One Hit Now??
When did they change it to that? This Demogorgon had no add-ons to his power and ran Nurse's, Save the Best for Last, BBQ and that lame Spies From The Shadows perk. That's a major buff to ol' Demogorgon
When did they change it to that? This Demogorgon had no add-ons to his power and ran Nurse's, Save the Best for Last, BBQ and that lame Spies From The Shadows perk. That's a major buff to ol' Demogorgon
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you 100% sure the survivor wasn't already injured from a previous chase or that you just missed the first hit? Either that or it's a bug/hacking because Demo can't instantly down a survivor if that's what you're talking about.
There was definitely no intentional change for that.
So either bug, hack or misconception on your side..
you don’t have a Clip of that?
It was me that got hit and I was full health. Then I noticed the other survivors receiving one hit KOs
If you're on PC, you can make a bug report and attach your game log. They might be able to figure out what happened in absence of other clues. If your recollection of the events is correct, then there's definitely something amiss.
I'm on PS4 unfortunately, I reported the player in question, now I have to go back and do another one because I just got screwed over again
Do you have Crossplay on or off?
Did the demo have NOED or 3 stacks of devour hope, anything that causes expose? That would explain the one shot downs.