Better Together Buff Idea

Had an idea for a better together buff and wanted to see if anyone liked the idea.

Simply the gen aura shown by better together will also show the gen progress similar to All Seeing - Spirit.

The idea is mainly for solo que survivors to communicate how much progress is on their gen to teammates.

It's not much but I thought it might make a good information/communication perk for survivors similar to kindred.

Comments

  • I love this idea. Better Together is one of my favorite perks in the game to run in solo queue. Trail of Torment also nerfed this perk a bit, which is why I want this buff.

  • I like it, but tbh I'd rather have gen progress aura be basekit for Solo Q

  • @Pulsar said:

    I like it, but tbh I'd rather have gen progress aura be basekit for Solo Q

    Nah. I like having limited info tbh.

    The only thing solo queue needs is better matchmaking.

  • @AgentPug said:

    Had an idea for a better together buff and wanted to see if anyone liked the idea.

    Simply the gen aura shown by better together will also show the gen progress similar to All Seeing - Spirit.

    The idea is mainly for solo que survivors to communicate how much progress is on their gen to teammates.

    It's not much but I thought it might make a good information/communication perk for survivors similar to kindred.

    Sounds like a great idea. It helps to make a relatively niche perk much more appealing, without making it meta shifting.

  • Sounds great but the problem with the perk is the range it’s way to short if the range was 64/96/128 then it would be a great perk along with your idea

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    Sounds great but the problem with the perk is the range it’s way to short if the range was 64/96/128 then it would be a great perk along with your idea

    True a 32m range is way too small

  • @Pulsar said:

    I like it, but tbh I'd rather have gen progress aura be basekit for Solo Q

    Or just make gen progress aura for all survivor gen aura perks. Most of them are terrible anyway

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    Sounds great but the problem with the perk is the range it’s way to short if the range was 64/96/128 then it would be a great perk along with your idea

    Now that you think about it, why is it limited to 32 meters?

  • @Saltjar34 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2206073#Comment_2206073

    Now that you think about it, why is it limited to 32 meters?

    I have no idea? They think it’s to strong to see a gens aura when there’s perks that deny your chase end and your momentum.

  • @glitchboi said:

    I love this idea. Better Together is one of my favorite perks in the game to run in solo queue. Trail of Torment also nerfed this perk a bit, which is why I want this buff.

    The best part about this idea is that you can now differentiate between ToT and Better Together due to the generator changing colors progressively