would you guys like a vampire killer and how do you think the killer would work
in the recent tome, the observer comes across a man that seemed to have killed a ton of soldiers and also has a pet bat. he finds the man drinking blood. the observer also finds an entity symbol above the man frinking the blood.
this tells that we could soon be getting a vampire killer with a pet bat of some sort are you all excited because I would love a sort of gothic type vampire killer. the sad part is that I doubt we will be getting him anytime soon since it tells about a new killer and BHVR won't just show us a new killer then release it. we might gett lucky and ,maybe see him in the game maybe soon tho
Comments
I'm not sure how it would work, but I feel like a vampire killer would suck.
"Guys how would vampire killer work?"
The oni sucking up loads of blood orbs:
But he beats the blood out of them, we need a killer that sucks the survivors off.
I'm a simple man. I just want Christopher Lee's Dracula.
Oni’s blood sucking power + demo’s shred attack would be a great vampire power, if it wasn’t already done
Maybe a killer that is really have a weakness againts flashlights and his special power turns him into an army of bats. Any time he attacks survivors with his bat form survivors get exhausted and slowed and slowly losing health maybe. At least that is my idea.
Did you really need to word it that way?
Okay, serious suggestion though:
If a vampire killer was made, I'd love it to be 115% with a secondary power to turn into bats and phase through pallets and windows (albeit gets slowed while phasing through).
Its main power would be charged with blood, similar to Oni. Once full, releases a flash of light that forces survivors in his terror radius to walk towards him for x seconds. Survivors that look at him during the power walk towards him for double duration.
You'll know how charged his power is based on the colour of the sky/moon. The closer to charge, the redder everything gets.
---
Something like that would be neat imo anyway
What's interesting is, the man who the Observer comes across was a real life person
really
Is it Vlad?
That crown design is a dead giveaway
Welp hope we get Vlad as a killer since that would be amazing.
it would be...
Vladass
I'll see myself out
The vampire in the new Coldwind would die before starting.