Disable DC penalty until you ACTUALLY fix no network connection error
And why do killers get DC penalty anyway? Survivors just lol and move on, doesn't ruin game for anyone
And why do killers get DC penalty anyway? Survivors just lol and move on, doesn't ruin game for anyone
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because Players who DC, regardless of role, are inconveniencing four other Players and screwing up a match.
It's not DBD. It's Steam that goes down randomly sometimes. I had No Network Connection today as Wrath and I was letting the last guy go and just before he left, I was kicked for it. Checked Steam and it was down for 3 seconds.
No thanks, even with a penalty i'm tired of survivors DCing so the last guy can get the hatch. If they remove it they will do it even more often.
I got kicked as survivor earlier today on PS4. The devs need to fix whatever's causing this issue. It's not my connection, and I don't like losing everything I earned in a match because their servers or game has some problem.
Because queue times are long and you've just ruined everyone's game?