Clown add on rework

Redheads pinky finger.

Red heads pinky finger is now replaced with a new iridescent call Iridescent robin

When you are invigorated by the Afterpeice antidote you become undectectable. This effect persists 5 seconds after the invigorated effect ends (10 seconds total without add ons)

Kerosene can

Any survivor hit by your gas cloud will suffer the blindness status effect for 60 seconds (from 30 seconds)

Fingerless parade gloves

You can now charge bottles by twice the amount. This changes it’s arc to be more similar to a huntress hatchet at it’s new full charge.

This is meant to add more versatility to the add on and make it usable for experienced clowns.

Bottle of chloroform

On top of its current effect it now increases the gas cloud duration. This makes it the same as the now reworked makeup kit.

Spirit of hawtshorn

Increases the movement speed bonus of the antidote (from 10% to 15%) but reduces the effect duration (From 5 seconds to 4)

Smelly inner soles

Upon hooking a survivor clown refills all his bottles.

Comments

  • 🤡

    smelly 👏 inner 👏 soles 👏 meta 👏

    🤡

    Also spirit of hawtshorn buff yes please.

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    🤡

    smelly 👏 inner 👏 soles 👏 meta 👏

    🤡

    Also spirit of hawtshorn buff yes please.

    It would still have to compete with cork stopper since being able to reload in chase faster is always useful

  • The problem with Iri Robin is that Clown is really loud. There's really no point in giving him Undetectable. I assume you had a good game with the Shinobi Pachinoderm Clown build but Undetectable is mostly useless on Clown

  • I love these.

    I always thought of something similar to Fingerless Parade Gloves being added to his base-kit, where you charge the bottle throwing up to 3 charges. Each charge would increase the distance of the bottles, and the effects of the slowdown/speed (+1.66% for the effects of the tonics/antidotes).

  • @Saltjar34 said:

    The problem with Iri Robin is that Clown is really loud. There's really no point in giving him Undetectable. I assume you had a good game with the Shinobi Pachinoderm Clown build but Undetectable is mostly useless on Clown

    While clown’s breathing is very loud it’s also quite spaced out unlike someone like trapper or Myers. And he is going to be moving 10% faster too.

    Tbh I just don’t want redheads to exist anymore

  • @glitchboi said:

    I love these.

    I always thought of something similar to Fingerless Parade Gloves being added to his base-kit, where you charge the bottle throwing up to 3 charges. Each charge would increase the distance of the bottles, and the effects of the slowdown/speed (+1.66% for the effects of the tonics/antidotes).

    I’ve always had a problem with the parade gloves since no experienced clown is ever going to use them but newer clowns may become reliant on them.

  • These look very cool! Maybe for the Kerosene can I would just completely rework the add-on to give a different effect, blindness is very unreliable and something you'd want for the survivors that are in the background and have to come save instead on the ones that you are currently chasing (and those are the ones you throw bottles to obviously). Not to mention it's quite a boring effect and could be reworked to do something more interesting and interactive like the other add-ons.

  • @herrik666 said:

    These look very cool! Maybe for the Kerosene can I would just completely rework the add-on to give a different effect, blindness is very unreliable and something you'd want for the survivors that are in the background and have to come save instead on the ones that you are currently chasing (and those are the ones you throw bottles to obviously). Not to mention it's quite a boring effect and could be reworked to do something more interesting and interactive like the other add-ons.

    I was thinking ot could make survivors in the tonic cloud oblivious

    Not as good as the Robin but an interesting alternative

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2206517#Comment_2206517

    I was thinking ot could make survivors in the tonic cloud oblivious

    Not as good as the Robin but an interesting alternative

    Yeah 30-45 secs of oblivious could be quite fun to play arround with.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2206222#Comment_2206222

    I’ve always had a problem with the parade gloves since no experienced clown is ever going to use them but newer clowns may become reliant on them.

    Oh no, that add-on should not be base-kit at all. It removes Clown's ability to throw bottles over walls. It's good for beginner Clowns, although definitely not good for experienced Clowns.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2206210#Comment_2206210

    While clown’s breathing is very loud it’s also quite spaced out unlike someone like trapper or Myers. And he is going to be moving 10% faster too.

    Tbh I just don’t want redheads to exist anymore

    If it makes you feel better, I have a headcannon that the Pinkie Finger and Adrenaline Vial were extracted from Meg

  • @Saltjar34 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2206484#Comment_2206484

    If it makes you feel better, I have a headcannon that the Pinkie Finger and Adrenaline Vial were extracted from Meg

    The pinky finger makes sense. Does this mean tattoo’s middle finger was an early hint for Jeff?

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2212985#Comment_2212985

    The pinky finger makes sense. Does this mean tattoo’s middle finger was an early hint for Jeff?

    Jeff's an artist and was a musician. In fact, I don't think there was mechanic in DbD