ability about Oni
He is kind like old hillbilly now. Too good on snow balling in red ranks.
Especially the turnings feel like Old Hillbilly's crazy addon that can turn 180 degrees and stuff.
🙂
Tagged:
Mod
He is kind like old hillbilly now. Too good on snow balling in red ranks.
Especially the turnings feel like Old Hillbilly's crazy addon that can turn 180 degrees and stuff.
🙂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel completely different. He's by far the most balanced killer in the game at the moment. He has a strong power, which he has to earn. But he is still loopable, and has less map pressure than Billy, nurse or blight.
Just the right mix in my opinion. It makes for fun matches.
Yeah I also have to disagree, Oni is arguably the most balanced killer in the game, and is generally seen as fun to play as and against (obviously not everyone will agree with this but I see a lot of people say that they like Oni).
He certainly earns his power far too easily compared to someone like Myers
Oni is hard countered by predropping pallets. Myers just has to stare for a bit.
Oni just needs to swipe one person and follow them for a very short while
Yeah, which he can't do if the survivors are playing safe. It's literally his number one most important bit of counterplay.
Safe survivors means no gens getting done. Win for Oni
What? That is precisely the opposite of what happens when survivors predrop pallets. Like... Seriously, you really need to see a good team playing against Oni. Or any m1 killer.
Agree with this, when playing against Oni I try to delay that first hit for as long as possible so don't greed pallets etc - earlier dropping denies him his power and the more generators done within that time, the better.
I'll disagree that Oni is like "old Billy" as Oni doesn't have his power on command but he has to earn it, I think he's pretty balanced due to that. Also, it's possible to dodge him when he's in his power.
I love playing against Oni tbh, I find him a fun killer to play against plus there's outplay to him.
I also love that he is the only killer in the game that makes me scared when I see him at the end of a hallway.
Bonus points if he immediately roars.
I love that roar @MadLordJack and the whole aesthetics around Oni tbh.
Oni and blight are the jewels in the dbd crown for me. The Devs did an amazing job on both their aesthetics and gameplay designs.
I will agree with you there, although I can't play as Blight, all that bouncing around!