Now that theres confirmation of a road map
What do you expect to be on it
This is on their yt
What do you expect to be on it
This is on their yt
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Binding of Kin 2
They're adding cars to dbd, finally
Not really care about their roadmap. They’re all of the same, chapters, patches, chapters, and they always screw it up with lots of bugs anyway.
Lil but Myers is tho only killer that could use it tho
Maps for the killers who didn't get one hopefully?
Blight, Twins and Trickster need maps
I want it too, but devs said they will not get a map :'(
I've heard the opposite, they said somewhere they would eventually get to it
Chapters and mid chapters, occasionally a special event like a stream with special guests or something. Maybe big new features like cross progression for everyone or optimization for last gen consoles.
Thwy said they want to but cant right now
Did they? I sorta-ish recall them not really giving a definitive answer either way.
link it.
I don't expect anything, to be honest, but what I would really LOVE to see is an option to play as Old Freddy again.
I miss my old killer :(
actually some ghostfaces would occasionaly drive cars in scream
The Q/A after the Twins they said they wont, but since the Trickster Ive heard many people said they will, but where ? I dont know. But Im sure they said they wont in the Q/A after Twins release.