A Small Summary of What Will Be At The Anniversary Stream
I for one look forward to having a roadmap again.
I for one look forward to having a roadmap again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh thank god...Were getting a road map finally
When is the LS?
May 25th.
I'm sp glad they are bringing back the road map. at least now it seems like they have a plan and not just doing whatever
Danke
Oh God, finally.
Bitte schön.
Do we know which time start the stream ?
1 PM Eastern
Thank you :)
Dammit that's the time I have to go to work lol.
Hey boss - I’m calling to let you know I’m going to be sick next week but will quickly recover in about two hours. 🤢💯💯
Lol right.