Comments

  • I dont think ds needs any buffs, if u want have no scratch marks use the new lucky break

  • @adam1233467 said:

    I dont think ds needs any buffs, if u want have no scratch marks use the new lucky break

    Lucky break is awful and activates on your first chase only (which is when you want to take a chase anyway) so no thanks. If you're being tunneled you want no scratch marks the closer to death you are.

  • Yeah DS is VERY good in its current spot. If you're being tunneled DS will do It's work. Killers still slug 1 minute to prevent DS usage or don't even go after someone unhooked in their faces to not get DS stunned. And if you never have 1 minute of DS 'cause you do actions that deactivate it, you're NOT being tunneled.

  • @VSchmitt said:

    Yeah DS is VERY good in its current spot. If you're being tunneled DS will do It's work. Killers still slug 1 minute to prevent DS usage or don't even go after someone unhooked in their faces to not get DS stunned. And if you never have 1 minute of DS 'cause you do actions that deactivate it, you're NOT being tunneled.

    I'll tunnel people and eat the DS and kill them, mainly because I can just follow where they went.

  • @Fantasy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2199889#Comment_2199889

    I'll tunnel people and eat the DS and kill them, mainly because I can just follow where they went.

    If you have eyes and ears it doesn't matter. 5s is 20 meters in a survivor sprint, if you heard where the footsteps lead you have a general idea to where the survivor went.

  • Nope. You can take the DS and tunnel the guy because his teammates are like sh*t or the guy is not good at looping. Good survivors start Gen-rushing when you eat DS and try to keep tunneling.