Would you ever consider doing a Sequels dlc?
Like many horror movie franchises it doesnt just end after one bout and the killer often times keeps returning due to new bait. So my question is this- Could we ever see killer sequels in that their tool set can be changed like equiping a new deadly power that completly changes their base kit and play style? I dont know if this has been asked before but it would breath a bit of new life into the mmr and maybe some how the survivors can get something similar aside from just cosmetics. What do you guys think is this a dumb idea or could it add a lot more play value? I do think it would be harder to balance everything. Give some killer new power suggestions in the comments if you got one id love to see the ideas.
Comments
All I want is Robert Englund's Freddy Kreuger.
If this ideas gets me it, I'm all for it.
Stranger Things 2.
Demodog with Hopper and Joyce as Survivors.
If BHVR wants my money, they should do something like this
Give us Mindflayer or something
MindFlayer vs Entity event
I hope we get a season 4 demo skin or smth
Also there's 100% gonna be new steve/nancy cosmetics for season 4
id totally be down for a mindflayer upgrade from a demodog