Click to continue

Why? Why do I need to click to continue entering the game?!? I already told my computer that I want to play.. "Click to Continue" is like asking me....

Are you REALLY sure you want to play the game? This is your LAST chance to close the game! If you "Click to continue" now, you will have no choice but to play! This.... Is.... Your.... Final.... Warning....


Click To continue?

Comments

  • Hmmmmm yes this is what needs to be fixed. Not to mention pretty much every other game does this. You also probably think the intro needs to be removed

  • Is it really that hard to just click m1?

  • Now this needs the devs attention!

  • The op isn't wrong it is a pretty stupid thing, ill starting loading up, go do something, when I come back it's on this dumb click to continue screen. Makes no sense.

  • @selflessnea said:

    Hmmmmm yes this is what needs to be fixed. Not to mention pretty much every other game does this. You also probably think the intro needs to be removed

    ...

    I want the intro removed :'(

  • @jester20k said:

    The op isn't wrong it is a pretty stupid thing, ill starting loading up, go do something, when I come back it's on this dumb click to continue screen. Makes no sense.

    this was basically what i was getting at, but figured had to make a funny about it :P

  • Tbh, I 100% agree. Sometimes I have to do something, but since I can't skip the intro for some reason and I have to press space I have to spend like a minute there just to confirm the game I want to open it.

  • @OnisAngerCounselor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2196706#Comment_2196706

    Strange, but valid. There's no sensible reason to have a pre-screen before the main menu, as if you're playing some old Nintendo game from the 80s

    Nintendo game always loaded straight to the main menu even lol

  • I always picture the guy from Starship Troopers that says 'Would you like to know more?' saying 'Click to Continue?'

    download.jpg


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I thought this was going to be about the prompts you get when leveling your Bloodweb. I guess I was absolutely bamboozled.

    I truly aim for shock and awe! My friends have dubbed me Agent of Chaos, Chaotic Neutral, and other names I rather not repeat :P

  • If it said press a button I would press the power button, thats why it has a specific button to press