Question are they working on a fix for the lag when playing as killer? I'm on pc
Cause when I play as killer I freeze from time to time and they end up getting 3 gens done or escape before I could do anything because of this issue:( plz fix.
Any one else getting lag when playing as killer? I was also told in chat they saw me hitting walls because of the lag.
Comments
Are you on PC or console? Because if console then I have some bad news
Pc
No I very rarely get lag - but I don't use WiFi - I use a direct connection to my router. I am on PC as well.
I never had this issue before. So idk what is going on:(
I have similar problems since the last patch, both when playing killer and survivor. Wasnt sure if it is an issue with my system, or again they ignored that not every pc user is on win10. Had another issue as well that was based on me still using win7, but that got fixed.
Did you start to have it AFTER All-Kill chapter?
To me, it did. But that seemed to be coincidental, because i found the problem, and it was actually with steam, and not the game itself. Got a workaround, last few games were fine as survivor.
I heard about it.
It can sound stupid but the solution (that I know) is... Delete all your friends in the Steam.
Why? idk but it works.
You can try to play on new account and get the DbD by family access feature in the Steam or buy & play less than 2 hours and take your money back. If you're not having lags anymore (on new account), you have the problem for sure.
But removing all friends in your Steam friend list is.... Not worth it imo
theres no need for that
just start steam with the -no-brower-parameter, and its fine. At least, with me.
hmmm, it could work too!
Thanks!
is your pc man bc i play it on my macbook and i have 41 frams and it was laggy it is your pc lol
I don't see how this is in any way relevant.
You think everyone on console has ######### lag by default?
It's not necessarily the game causing the lag. If it was the game it would seem more people who play on PC would experience it and it plays fine for me on PC.
Could be on any of the hops between you and the game server. Run a traceroute to locate where the problem is.
They do. their ping is trash tier and inconsistent.
no it isn't.
Idk i came back from a long break. But I do know when they did the map reworks it was fine.
Windows 10
Playing Trickster sometimes gives me massive frame drops on PC with his knives.
I think there’s been some optimization issues since All Kill
Are they fixing it? Or not. Cause no one has heard from em
@snowflake102 @gatsby Try to use this option in Steam launch setting: -no-browser
No lag on my end. PC west coast USA here.
Yes
Whats that do?
turns off the browser on your Steam Overlay.
Maybe not lag, but the game is so severely unoptimized for console that the constant microstutters and game tearing make it way worse than lag is.
Not to this degree, but yeah.