I found a headless Michael o.o

Was playing against a sneaky Myers in Haddonfield, and saw what I thought was him staring at a wall, needless to say he was actually standing behind stalking me 😭😭

Why does BHVR do this to me D:

headless Michael.png

EDIT: In case it was misleading/confusing what I thought was Michael ended up being a map prop by the way. πŸ˜‚

Comments

  • Congratulations! You found the mythical Headless Myers that roams the realm of the entity! They say, if you tbag 3 times, he will instantly kill you.

    ON A SERIOUS NOTE: That is a really weird bug.

  • God, now I want Zarina even more

  • That's one of the weirder glitches I've seen!

    Though for Michael it's almost a perk! πŸ˜…

  • Are you sure that's Michael?

    I'm convinced it's a preview of an upcoming killer: The Mannequin

    A headless killer, with an abnormally large collection of expensive in-game apparel - every fashion artist on a budgets nightmare.

  • I guess I should have specified, that’s not Michael you guys, just a prop (trash bag I think) that looked like him from afar! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    At first I was like β€œOh god he gave up, I knew it the moment he got this map” LMAO

    The real Michael was standing behind me.