I'm Really Tired of Being Bottom Score When the Killer Chases Me All Game

This post is not meant to rant about Tunneling but rather the fact that the 8k category cap still exists for survivor and the fact that there's no category spillover like there is for killer.

There are some games where the killer just decides they're going to tunnel you and run at you all game and I'm really getting annoyed with the fact that when I last a long time my boldness caps out early and I get no further points. While I'm running around I get absolutely zero objective or altruism and survival is pretty much up to my team doing gens during that time to power the gates.

I love getting chased when I play survivor but it's frustrating that in the above scenario I'll maybe get between 10k and 15k blood points because the killer decided they want me and would not let me get any in the other categories.

It'd be so nice if every generator, heal, or unhook done while getting chased gave you some points in their respective categories. Survivor gets so little blood points compared to killer and WGLF is brutal to stack up. 10-15k is enough for like 3 nodes on the blood web which gets you so little on the blood web that it actually feels bad to spend after a game.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • hmm, i think from now on i'm going to try to be a little more conscientous about this and try to spread the bloodpoints around a little more.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2197045#Comment_2197045

    In those 90%, did all or most of the survivors die? Were there a lot of DCs and/or suicides? What were their ranks? How did those killers play? What about the 10%?

    Your data is sorely lacking in details that would affect its interpretation, and your conclusion that the devs made killer "easier to play" says a lot about your biased perspective. If you want to look at your data critically and without bias, then you need to gather (and share) a lot more information than average scores.

    Yeah, I was only talking about points because this is a points discussion; the other info would not belong in this thread. I am still crunching the numbers.

  • how about you get points whenever a gen is completed when you are chased into the objective Category and when a survivor is healed when you are chased you get points in the altruism category

  • @stvnhthr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2197048#Comment_2197048

    Yeah, I was only talking about points because this is a points discussion; the other info would not belong in this thread. I am still crunching the numbers.

    The other info is essential for contextualizing the data. Otherwise it looks like you're misrepresenting it.

  • I spent 1,000,000 bloodpoints today. It got my Adam from level 20 to level 43. Capped bloodpoints were only enough to get one survivor 23 levels in the blood web.

  • @Schardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2196397#Comment_2196397

    You shouldn't care about ranks too much in this game. Rankings are a complete joke in DbD and nowhere near representative. Took me literally 40 hours (as a new player) to reach red ranks as Killer. And the matches in red ranks still felt like I was playing against bots half of the time while the other half felt like I was playing against the gods of looping and gen rushing.

    Pssst the complaint is about bloodpoints - not rank.

  • Imagine being tired of being bottom score if you did all 5 gens on your own. And the objective category isn't even maxed out.

    How do you feel about that?

  • @Akito said:

    Imagine being tired of being bottom score if you did all 5 gens on your own. And the objective category isn't even maxed out.

    How do you feel about that?

    If you can’t hit 6 great skillchecks on 5 gens maybe there is a larger issue about skill instead of bp gain.

  • @Jasix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2196430#Comment_2196430

    Pssst the complaint is about bloodpoints - not rank.

    Psst - I was replying to someone complaining about loosing his rank though :D

  • Remove the caps and also put a bp gain for running inside of a killer radius. Most of my grievance is leading the killer into chase before being in chase and getting nothing for it but also losing chase but still being the one chased successfully kiting but getting nothing for it. Gens get done so your left with a maxed out boldness no altruism, no gen points, and most times no survival because you've had no opportunities.

    Please remove the caps.please.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2196116#Comment_2196116

    Yes, he deserves them. If he is a good looper and the killer doesn't lose him, he can't do anything the entire game. Stop being like this, he is 100% right. We all know the classic survivor match in which the killer is only after you. Why do I deserve to get punished for being bullied by the other side?

    Sorry, untill yesterday, when I got back to playing survivor, I was a pretty selfish killer. But now, I actually see how trash solo q is and what pain it brings.

    Playing the game isn't bullying. Stop with the victim mentality.

  • @FrndlyChnswSalzmn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2196130#Comment_2196130

    Playing the game isn't bullying. Stop with the victim mentality.

    No, I won't stop. I am the victim because I lose a lot of bp and I can't get to have fun.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2208914#Comment_2208914

    No, I won't stop. I am the victim because I lose a lot of bp and I can't get to have fun.

    You don't lose BP, you just don't gain it because you're not engaged in those interactions. That'd be like the killer getting points for hooking survivors that they never hooked while they were busy chasing you.

1 2 ›