What characters do you all want cosmetics for the most?
^Title.
I personally want some cosmetics for Twins, Yui, and Dwight. Even though Twins have just come out, I already know they're going to be a little less favored cosmetically. Yui is just badass. And I wish Dwight had more normal outfits, rather than ridiculous part time job attire.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Its also real. We should be getting it this week.
Don't play with my heart strings. I'm not ready.
I would never joke about the greatness of Dweet cosmetics. Its part of the waterfront massacre collection. According to Dbd leaks its getting released this week.
I'm so happy. I'm an Ace main, but I can't argue with greatness when I see it. I just hope Ace gets something like that someday. (Kinda had something similar in the Rift and I missed it which makes me royally upset haha)
My boy Felix, as I tend to play survivor as either him or David and I feel like David has enough variety already. I like Felix's mountaineering outfit but it's SO stand-out, being bright orange, that I feel like if there's ever a choice of who the killer is going to chase (like they come to a generator two or more of us are working on) they ALWAYS chase me - which is fine, I'm trying to improve my ability to evade the killer, but a slightly stealthier option would be welcome.
Also any outfit that showed a little skin wouldn't go amiss, Felix is a handsome dude and looks like he's ripped too. David shouldn't get all the horny points.
zarina, jeff, and felix
Jeff and I'm definitely biased lol
It's been forever since we got a real blight skin (Not rift recolors these are bad)
YES I need new ones. I don't think he's gotten any aside from his Blighted outfit? And the ones that came with him ofc
We need Freddy with sunglasses in DBD.
I want more Blight cosmetics. Also Yui needs more cosmetics, the rift one wasn't that good IMO (no offense to its designers).
Agreed.
Yeah the last skin he got was from last halloween.
Sad :( He's my favorite killer