What video game licenses do you want to see in Dead by Daylight?

Well, I did one of the classic eighties movie slashers, I want to know what video game license you want to see in Dead by Daylight? Personally I opt for an Outlast and Slender chapter, but also one by Manhut that I don't mention due to lack of space.

Comments

  • Outlast would be perfect for this game.

  • If they ever added a Bloodborne chapter then that would be a dream come true for me. It's my favourite game of all time. It's not perfect but I love it nonetheless. There's so many possibilities for Killers too, less so for Survivors but there are options. Perhaps they could use one of the people who you can send to the Oedon Chapel as a Survivor? Bloodborne will always hold a special place in my heart. I know that my wish to see a Bloodborne chapter will likely never be fulfilled but oh a Bloodborne chapter would be magnificent! I would be so, so happy.

  • Anything from Frictional would be great, but Amnesia also happens to have the best DbD fitting monsters

  • I kind of figured outlast and Fnaf would be the top ones. However I was expecting amnesia to do better than slender.

  • Clock Towner, it needs to make a comeback

  • having just joel as a survivor sort of how they added just bill would be fantastic

  • Evil Within Chapter would be awesome, the theme fits perfectly imo.

  • With how influental Dark Descent was, Frictional deserves something. SOMA would be cooler thematically though, doing gens and killing survivors underwater sounds wild, it doesn't have any really good killers though unlike Amnesia.

  • Killer has got to be the Servant Grunt. Most iconic

  • They're all great options. I was torn between Outlast, The Evil Within and Alan Wake. Ultimately, I chose Alan Wake because I was thinking of characters who had options for different perks.

    From a survivor's point of view, there aren't any perks themed around light, so Alan Wake could have perks based on that.

    For example, a perk where when he completes a generator, the light above can blind a killer within a set radius, giving survivors a chance to escape from a closeby killer, as well as a semi-counter to Tinkerer.

    Alternatively, perks that involve the effectiveness of torches, or even a perk that brings in a flare the survivor can light and carry around for a brief set of time, which doesn't blind the killer, but maybe distorts its vision.

    As for the killer, the perfect opponent would be Mr. Scratch. His power would definitely involve mqnipulating the darkness around him to hinder survivors. He could also teleport within the darkness.

    As for his perks, he could have perks based on his manipulative nature, as well as darkness. He could be able to block a random survivor perk, hide the regressive sparks on a gen whilst also granting a brief period of undectableness and a slowdown effect on the gen, and finally a perk which - when activated - causes torches to jam for a brief period of time; either from a hit or a radius of effect.

  • @Badonkadonk said:

    With how influental Dark Descent was, Frictional deserves something. SOMA would be cooler thematically though, doing gens and killing survivors underwater sounds wild, it doesn't have any really good killers though unlike Amnesia.

    Hard disagree, Jin Yoshida or Terry Akers as a killer would be sick

  • Clock Tower, Fnaf, PREY (2017), The Babadook, Alien, Friday the 13th, Outlast, and the Thing would all be great choices. Although several of my wanted characters would have to be paragraphs or cross-license chapters, like Pat from Green Room and Lamb Mask from You're Next.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2209028#Comment_2209028

    Hard disagree, Jin Yoshida or Terry Akers as a killer would be sick

    While those two could be killers, with how they work in the game, I feel like there are better killer options that more or less have the same abilities or are more interesting (Jin Yoshida = Slenderman in terms of how he works), Terry Akers would be the best contender really, but there are better contenders for sounds based killers in my opinion.

    Overall, while I do love SOMA, not a lot of the monsters really have an 'iconic' presence and the ones that do reappear I feel aren't unique enough. If you have a concept for them, I wouldn't mind hearing it.

  • I remember that in one of the surveys, they asked what the crossover we would like to see with DbD and they gave to us a list of games.

    I saw S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and was surprised. And I've a feeling that we could have it in the future when Stalker 2 is going to release like with RE Village.

  • Friday the 13th

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    Resident Evil

    I agree, ubsurd that it hasn't been added yet.

  • I would take the Miner from My Bloody Valentine over everything on this list except for Outlast (and maybe The Last of Us- but I seriously doubt that would ever happen)

  • TLOU fans rise up

  • I don't why I picked this though. It's about getting furries back into the community IMO.

  • i would also like to see the character Ray Sawyer from the 2005 horror film venom

  • My option wasn't here, I'd like Siren to come next if possible

    image.png

    Kyoya Suda is just cool, man, and I think it'd be awesome to have a Clairvoyant character in the game.


    EDIT: Just played Dead Space, Isaac is now my second most wanted

  • I'm down for some Clock Tower DLC mainly bc my younger sister is a huge fan of the franchise. For me, I would love a World of Darkness DLC. In case you don't know what it is, it's a series of TTRPGs like Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocalypse.

  • @Jarol said:

    Well, I did one of the classic eighties movie slashers, I want to know what video game license you want to see in Dead by Daylight? Personally I opt for an Outlast and Slender chapter, but also one by Manhut that I don't mention due to lack of space.

    Alien, since the option isn't there (unless I'm blind).

  • A lot of good options, but I’d want Lee or Clementine.

    I’d also be down for Clocktower like other people are saying.

  • The only license I want in DBD is Olivia Rodrigo's Driver's License so that the survivors now have to suffer with the same torment we have to suffer through on the radio.

    (you think I'm kidding but I'm really not)

  • Outlast is amazing :D

  • No Bloodborne, no like.