Reminder...
There are only 10 days left to know the truth of those who will enter the Entity Realm, drum roll ...
There are only 10 days left to know the truth of those who will enter the Entity Realm, drum roll ...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait really?
Ten days! Man, I'm not a RE fan, but I'm still impatient. I hope fans will be happy with what we'll have.
10 days till the stream and I get to type up the important things yay
That's it? Thanks I guess
If it had not been a revelation, it would be a hype, but now it is a minimal or shaky hype.
Wait.. that’s a Tuesday?
are we expecting the PTB on that day as well??
And I will be there to upvote you for typing the important things
and i will be thankful for your upvotes as i nurse my damaged digits
Poor phalanges
Damn, I can't wait. Better have some popcorn ready, because that stream ought to be a good one!
Pretty sure the PTB will come out sometime that day after the stream.