I mean, Ash is very clearly the best survivor, but Yui is still pretty good. So many people who play her are pretty toxic and annoying though, so I kind of have a bad experience with her in-game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you people know that yui has fully rendered boobs?
Bruh
I'm just a purveyor of knowledge
Understood. Yui is now the best survivor... besides David... and Felix.
Not a chance
That's not how you say Steve or Felix :)
Jesus is better though. Nancy is bae with some cutie ace in there too. But we can all agree the cutest killer is demopuppers
I also like Yui, although she doesn't look much like the DLC trailer.
Always had bad experiences with yui in solo especially when it involves keys.
But when Jane exists Yui isn’t even in the radar
You get the odd few that are decent
But most of them just camp pallets and cannot loop them.
Saying this from experience
I mean, Ash is very clearly the best survivor, but Yui is still pretty good. So many people who play her are pretty toxic and annoying though, so I kind of have a bad experience with her in-game.