Outfit for The Spirit
Japanese school girl outfit for Rin.
Japanese school girl outfit for Rin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Garbage collector outfit for rin
Can we make the Spirit actually take out her weapon in the Store?
You know, so you can actually SEE what you buy.
No, we need anime waifu skin
She does.
For about three seconds during her idle animation, but if you look closely, it is embedded in her hand.
Right, i know that, so i'll be more specific...
"You know, so you can actually see what you want to buy ALL THE TIME instead of 3 seconds."
And it embedded in her hand for the rest of the animation is silly in this case.
That's like someone presenting you a 20x20 cm piece of t-shirt, then asking you if you want to buy the entire shirt or not.
Just make her have her weapon out the entire time once you get to the Store>Spirit>Weapon section.
Yeah, I do get what you mean. It would make more sense to leave it out.
But I have a better idea. Just show us a close-up of the weapon without the killer there! Like so many other games!
Solves all problems.
Hmmm no, if you'd like that, i'd like it to not be a replacement, but an addition.
You might like the weapon, but it may then look horrible on that Killer, so i'd still like the regular view.
Good point.
Looks like I got what I wanted...
Red Devil outfit for Rin. (Red skin, horns, tail, little wings, maybe hooved feet?)
shirtless myers cosmetic for rin
(if we cant get it on the boi himself, we need to find other solutions!)
I mean. I got what I wanted.
Doesn't she already have this outfit but in red and gold?
This is a year old thread that's been necrod for no reason.
I see. Should've realized that. : P