Can they please phrase their challenges clearer.
They should really specify basic attacks since I just played blight with vigo and hit lots of survivors with my cane but since I was juiced up it doesnt count I guess.
They should really specify basic attacks since I just played blight with vigo and hit lots of survivors with my cane but since I was juiced up it doesnt count I guess.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Easiest thing to do with that is put on Myers and stay in Tier 1 until you get three hits (while running Dark Devotion).
But yes, they need to be clearer; a bunch of their challenges are very unclear.
I mean, didn't they also list the wrong ability on one of Plague's master challenges (I think it said to injure people with Vile Purge when it's supposed to be Corrupt Purge)? I remember some older ones involving specific perks (like Devour Hope) also being pretty misleading.
I'm not sure why they don't just use the terminology that they already standardized for perk/power/item/add-on descriptions when phrasing challenges.
3 hits in tier 1... I was one of the few who didnt get reset all the way to rank 17 also I dont have DD on him.
Ghostface or wraith with the brown addon that makes undetectable linger might also work
Oof, I'm sorry, man, that sucks.
I literally only have DD on nurse blight and plague lol. I ended up just doing nurse with the undetectable on blink hit addon.
You have to hit 3 survivors during the Undetectable period. As far as I know, BT counts as a hit so you can hit the obsession twice after being unhooked and find one more survivor.