How would you react if the developers put a gun into Dead by Daylight?

I was thinking, as is an upcoming RE chapter, what would happen if the developers lost their minds and gave us a "Gun with a bullet" as a last resort for survivors if there are no pallets or if someone is about to die? Think about it, it would be a meme to introduce it in a Resident Evil chapter just like the firecrackers in the lunar new year event. Imagine a bullet was like a pallet stun with only 3 seconds a single bullet, What do you think if the developers introduced a weapon for the survivors?

Comments

  • Jokes on you survivors when I pick up the gun and shoot you in the knee!

    WHERE'S YOUR SPRINT BURST NOW MEG!?!?!?!?

  • Hey David, how are you going to Dead Hard IF I BLOW OFF YOUR LEGS?

    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  • Sounds like something that would make Legion balanced

  • "To compensate, survivors have been given artillery and bulletproof vests. Getting hit by a mortar will immediately boot the killer out of the game and uninstall Dead by Daylight from your platform automatically.

  • I'd like it if it would give the killer the opportunity to insta-kill 1 survivor

  • @TobeySK said:

    I'd like it if it would give the killer the opportunity to insta-kill 1 survivor

    Except for Myers of course.

  • 20210514_150309.jpg

    This thread in a nutshell

  • A stun really needs to be avoidable or else killers will never pick up survivors again.

    Imagine losing 4 survivors on your shoulder cause they all have a portable stun.

  • Yeah myers and nemissis would have to be immune

  • Deathslinger? No?

    -----

    image.png

    Cleanse my portal again, I dare you ! I double dare you motherducker ! Cleanse it one more time.

  • Let me put it to you this way...

    You think killers cry now because of DS? ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • image.png

    You forgetting this man exists?

  • Mick_Taylor.jpg

    I would be fine with Wolf Creek's Mick Taylor.

  • @Jarol said:

    I was thinking, as is an upcoming RE chapter, what would happen if the developers lost their minds and gave us a "Gun with a bullet" as a last resort for survivors if there are no pallets or if someone is about to die? Think about it, it would be a meme to introduce it in a Resident Evil chapter just like the firecrackers in the lunar new year event. Imagine a bullet was like a pallet stun with only 3 seconds a single bullet, What do you think if the developers introduced a weapon for the survivors?

    Might be cool as a perk, but would have to be an exhaustion perk.

  • a gun, with one bullet, that requires a headshot, and there's no crosshair? pretty sure people would just stick to the flashlights.

    that said, if i'm chasing claudette and then she suddenly spins around and pulls a gun on me i'm shitting my pants then and there.

  • It would be the perfect argument so that Temple of Man does not exist and they give Ash his Boomstick.

  • I'd love it.

    I've said it before and I'll say it again, they should totally add a gun that staggers killers when they get shot. For balance purposes it should only really slow down and not stun, so no shoulder saves.

  • The devs would never do this as the backlash from Killers would be too severe. I don't foresee Survivors getting any new items anytime soon - the last significant change to items that I know of was a buff to flashlights (I think?) and a nerf to toolboxes.

    Also I could just imagine how terrible the hitboxes would end up being on the Killers. With what they are for Survivors I can just imagine the thousands of threads about getting shot through walls, around corners, etc. It also seems like a good way to increase hostility between Survivors and Killers.

    As an almost exclusive Survivor, I am cringing just imagining turning around and seeing three Survivors waiting at the exit gate to all shoot the Killer in succession and stun him for a solid 15 seconds followed by enough tea to fill the Boston harbor all over again. No thank you!