Blight's new amazing bug.
its not hack. just bug.
its not hack. just bug.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huh.
That's...intriguing.
Shimmy tech?
No it's Helicopter Blight tech
Slide tech, take it or leave it :p
You say it's a bug. I'll quote my homie and say "you're free to speculate".
Now that's a Swooce tech if i've ever seen one.
How dare you you outsider Steve profile.
I have Blight profile so i can be trusted.
kekw
Moonwalk tech?
Fine, it can be the Totally-Not-a-Bug Tech
The TAB tech for short.
Hay its just a "Tech" like what a lot of survivors use when they are around!
Best i can do is A.C.M.E. Tech
Not enough rotations to call it a helicopter if you ask me. Looks more like the drunken stumbling tech.
The clip in the OP shows but a fraction of the turning you can do with this, you literally can spin like a helicopter blade
I would like to see the Beyblede Blight
Really? That must look hilarious from the survivors pov.
Someone gotta post a video of that.
@Weck @PlantCollector @Pulsar
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I ever see that. I will die instantly
Alight, new Blight tech is called Beyblede Blight fight me, you can even shorten it to BB :)
may I do this on Console
...
About as normal as Chernobyl, maybe that's where Blight came from
Well he glows in the dark.
Mighty suspicious if you ask me.
maybe with a modded controller, unlikely though
Shame.
Its intended not a bug
Mclean words :)
I have to admit, thats even better than i imagined.
Speculation, but is it caused by Blighted Rat/Crow add-ons?
Mate, that's clearly a Crumpet Dash.
Right before fatigue ends, use his lunge and pull to the left and you'll become a Beyblade
Or the "PgJsF-Tech"
Pretty good job so far
Definitely "pretty good job so far" material
1 do you have adrenaline vile
2 this is slightly intended due to him shifting momentum
how the ######### do I pull this ######### off
That clip has double speed