Huntress addon begrimed head buff

  • Hitting a survivor with your hatchet will cause them to suffer from the broken status effect for 60 seconds
  • Survivors within 20 meters of the survivor hit with the hatchet will scream, revealing their location for 3 seconds.

The current begrimed head just straight up sucks. I feel this would make it better.

Comments

  • The screaming isn't really needed, especially if you pair this with the Glowing Concoction, but the broken status effect at least warrants the addon being very rare.

  • It needs a change. At the moment, Begrimed Head isn't even better than Rusty Head. The "Hemorrhage" Effect does NOTHING.

    Why does this Effect still exist ffs.

    Just merge Mangled and Hemorrhage finally and I won't need to see this useless Effect in a purple Add-on ever again.

  • I thought they do that since they would have plans to rework haemorrhage. Guess I was wrong