Killers Having Priority with Hatch
I've noticed this for some time now -- only just had the chance again to see that it's still a thing.
A survivor could be standing DIRECTLY on hatch, SPAMMING to enter, but the killer can just walk up to it and close it anyway. It's absolutely ridiculous. Whomever gets there first and interacts with the hatch first should get out/close it.
Comments
It's the only thing about the hatch that isn't survivor sided lol.
How about as a compromise the killer cant close the hatch but can grab the survivor that worked so well before.....
If a survivor finds the hatch first the killer cant even grab the survivor anymore, how about that "priority"???
Just because you were spamming the button before the hatch opened, doesn't mean you were the first to interact with it after it opened.
Yeah sure, if they reintroduce Hatch Grabs.
Hatch shouldn't even be a thing so be happy it is even in the game.
It creates so many boring stand offs where survivors enter hatch mode and do nothing until you find them crouched in a corner somewhere, praying you find the other guy instead.
It is a trash mechanic.
why was that even taken away in the first place??
I don't have even the slightest idea, but I would love to see it reintroduced.
I just think it's dumb that a survivor can open a hatch in my face and I can't do (BAD WORD) to stop them.
Same, my friend, same.