'Oppression' Users and Facers: What do you think is more fair?

I keep trying to use the perk Oppression but it seems a little weak on it's own.

I want to see what you guys think would be best for it to be a better perk:

Comments

  • I don't mind the skill checks because it gives it some sort of counter, but the cool down is way to much for me to get enough benefit from it.

  • @PassarinoT said:

    I keep trying to use the perk Oppression but it seems a little weak on it's own.

    I want to see what you guys think would be best for it to be a better perk:

    Its a meme perk for meme builds, doesnt work with Pop and has an absurd cooldown...

  • It's actually a pretty solid perk, but it deserves a mini buff tbh. It's a decent perk to run alone, however it works best with Pop. Kick a gen w/ Pop and then you won't need to worry about kicking the other gens for a bit, or if they miss the skill check, bingo.

  • I don't think lowering the cooldown would do much at all.

    I'd rather make it so it damages a % if they're on the generator.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    I don't mind the skill checks because it gives it some sort of counter, but the cool down is way to much for me to get enough benefit from it.

    Yeah it's definitely extreme for the little benefit I get from it tbh.

    @DbD_Enjoyer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/249449/oppression-users-and-facers-what-do-you-think-is-more-fair

    Its a meme perk for meme builds, doesnt work with Pop and has an absurd cooldown...

    Yeah sadly so. Even with a shorter cooldown I don't know how sufficient it would be either tbh.

    @glitchboi said:

    It's actually a pretty solid perk, but it deserves a mini buff tbh. It's a decent perk to run alone, however it works best with Pop. Kick a gen w/ Pop and then you won't need to worry about kicking the other gens for a bit, or if they miss the skill check, bingo.

    It does run pretty well with pop, but honestly pop just gives me such a small additional amount of stress with that countdown that I try not to run it lol.

    @Bwsted said:

    I don't think lowering the cooldown would do much at all.

    I'd rather make it so it damages a % if they're on the generator.

    I agree, I'd love to see it explode a gen to cause a quick guaranteed hinderance to gen progress. Surge is good for that.

  • I think it's already pretty good, but its not a buff would make it too much, so why not

  • @DbD_Enjoyer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/249449/oppression-users-and-facers-what-do-you-think-is-more-fair

    Its a meme perk for meme builds, doesnt work with Pop and has an absurd cooldown...

    If it worked with pop that would be op.