For the love of god!!!
can we PLEASE do something about people teaming with the killer? I mean seriously, come on.."Report them" yeah but what does it actually freaking do? I'm so sick of it.
Tagged:
Mod
can we PLEASE do something about people teaming with the killer? I mean seriously, come on.."Report them" yeah but what does it actually freaking do? I'm so sick of it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Report them" yeah but what does it actually freaking do?
If you accompany the report with evidence, it gets them banned. What else do you expect the devs to do about it?
...
As a killer main, whenever a survivor tries to team with me, they can expect a nice ride to the nearest sacrificial hook.
But then again, I usually do the same whenever someone gives me their item as an offering.
9/10 I think the killer should kill the survivor who is trying to screw his team. The other time im okay with survivor helping if the last survivor hid the entire game and didn't do anything.
what if you have friends who saw it? I was streaming in discord, i dont think it saves.
dude i got so annoyed in one game, this kate had bond and led the pig we were up against to every other survivor, then got a hatch escape
Testimony isn't relevant if it doesn't come with evidence. I can get friends of mine to lie for me and so can you.
Yup but as I said, I was recording through Discord, So I highly doubt that it saves.
It does not. Sorry.
Also, not to the OP but rather in general, the Killer might "help" a Survivor if they see something they don't like. I know that if I see a Survivor get sandbagged or suffer some kind of bug, I make a point to help them out because their teammates are turds or the game is making things hard on them. If it's early game, I'll still go after them later. If it's late game, I might give them the hatch for putting up with BS. Except Blendies. Blendies get the hook. Always.
Reporting does help and is acted upon if found to be a violation of game rules, its not for nothing!
Along with the in-game report (required), you can submit a ticket with additional evidence to support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new The ACM team will look into it as they do with the reports that come in. Additional evidence like video is optional, but can be immensely helpful.
For more information on game rules and reporting, you can go here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules