My bets for 5th year anniversary

Map probably the Baker estate with 2 building

Killer mr.x nemmisis or g.berkin

Surivor(s) chris redfield he is in multiple games if you are counting the ones that are 1-7

If multiple the other might be Clair or jill

This fills as many options as possible

Comments

  • I just secretly hope killer is Heisenberg as slim as that may be haha. I would enjoy swinging his hammer around and controlling metal.

    Map wise i don't know, most likely be an in door map or the actual village layout i assume, with the church and the tall grass and possibly part of the castle with the stairs leading up.

  • My only issue with Chris is that he would not likely try to hide from killers in all honesty. Dude punches boulders in a volcano while fighting a sociopathic monster without flinching

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    My only issue with Chris is that he would not likely try to hide from killers in all honesty. Dude punches boulders in a volcano while fighting a sociopathic monster without flinching

    And pyramid head wouldn't be stunned by a silly wooden pallet, we make sacrifices...

  • @onemind said:

    Map probably the Baker estate with 2 building

    Killer mr.x nemmisis or g.berkin

    Surivor(s) chris redfield he is in multiple games if you are counting the ones that are 1-7

    If multiple the other might be Clair or jill

    This fills as many options as possible

    Honestly if the Devs started up the stream, put up a crappy little poster they made in MS paint on who the RE killer and survivor is, and then said 'Btw, cross-progression is coming real soon'. I would be over the moon. I honestly don't care who the killer and survivor is as long as they have cool perks and an interesting power for the killer. What I really want is cross-progression. I'm fairly happy with what I've got so far on my PC account, but I'm missing a lot of perks, characters and cosmetics that I had on my PS4 account. I would be genuinely really happy if cross-progression was announced to be coming soon for Consoles and PC.

  • If this ends up being the most eventful anniversary of DBD I will actually cream.

  • Truth be told. I don't expect the RE chapter and the 5 year anniversary to line up. Watch RE be delayed for some reason and the anniversary "event" will be login rewards.

  • @RenDesune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2182800#Comment_2182800

    And pyramid head wouldn't be stunned by a silly wooden pallet, we make sacrifices...

    Lol true although pyramid head being stunned still feels more plausible lol

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    My only issue with Chris is that he would not likely try to hide from killers in all honesty. Dude punches boulders in a volcano while fighting a sociopathic monster without flinching

    Yeah but he dosent have gun.. unless?

  • @RenDesune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2182800#Comment_2182800

    And pyramid head wouldn't be stunned by a silly wooden pallet, we make sacrifices...

    Yes,he would...

  • I just want Leon and th Rcpd as a map and i would be satisfied.