Only 1 free charm for Killer?

Comments

  • People use charms?

  • Are you complaining that you dont get useless Charms you never use in the free track of the Rift? I mean, the one Killer Charm looks way better than most of the Survivor Charms in the free Track.

  • out of everything possible you could use as the beginning of an us vs them argument i never though charms would be one of them...

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    out of everything possible you could use as the beginning of an us vs them argument i never though charms would be one of them...

    The time has come...

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    out of everything possible you could use as the beginning of an us vs them argument i never though charms would be one of them...

    lol?

    My post is definitely NOT a survivor vs killer, get over it.

    It's just my worries that I had do pay to actually get charms for killers. That's all.

  • @psionic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2182087#Comment_2182087

    lol?

    My post is definitely NOT a survivor vs killer, get over it.

    It's just my worries that I had do pay to actually get charms for killers. That's all.

    The beginning of a

    Believe me, I've seen what arguments on these forums become. Someone will see this post and begin an us vs war about monetisation for killers vs survivors and how bhvr hates their killer playerbase or some #########

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2182109#Comment_2182109

    The beginning of a

    Believe me, I've seen what arguments on these forums become. Someone will see this post and begin an us vs war about monetisation for killers vs survivors and how bhvr hates their killer playerbase or some #########

    To be fair there are certain posters who could make a survivor vs killer war out of anything.

    “Here’s a funny piece of toast I made that kind of looks like Trapper”

    ”And I bet you teabagged it before you ate it didn’t you survivor main?!?!?!”

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2182128#Comment_2182128

    To be fair there are certain posters who could make a survivor vs killer war out of anything.

    “Here’s a funny piece of toast I made that kind of looks like Trapper”

    ”And I bet you teabagged it before you ate it didn’t you survivor main?!?!?!”

    The fact I could unironically name at least 4 users like this is actually depressing

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2182128#Comment_2182128

    To be fair there are certain posters who could make a survivor vs killer war out of anything.

    “Here’s a funny piece of toast I made that kind of looks like Trapper”

    ”And I bet you teabagged it before you ate it didn’t you survivor main?!?!?!”

    LOOL

    This is indeed depressing...

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    out of everything possible you could use as the beginning of an us vs them argument i never though charms would be one of them...

    How is this them vs us? Its about that he expected more charms for killer too, nowhere he said that they are survivor biased or anything like that.

  • Don't rifts usually focus on the survivor in the free track and the killer in the premium track? Which has its own problems, but I didn't think this was something new.

    Mostly I'm disappointed in this rift because Plague got pretty overshadowed by Bill, to the point where she's not even in the loader image. Plus we have a crapload of L4D charms, but she gets 3 different charms of the same Babylonian god and a stone tablet. No doll at all. </3

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2182087#Comment_2182087

    How is this them vs us? Its about that he expected more charms for killer too, nowhere he said that they are survivor biased or anything like that.

    Please do me a favour and read the rest of my comments in the thread where I answered your exact question 😄