So whens haddon field getting a rework

Been 4 years and everybody hates it every time I get it I want to die like why was this map saved for last with swamp

End of mini rant

Comments

  • License approval issues, if I had to guess. But yeah it definitely needs reworking, it’s miserable to play.

  • I'd say soon. There's very few realms left that haven't been graphically reworked. Haddonfield, Swamp, Red Forest, and arguably Hawkins.

    (I say Hawkins is part of the old group of graphics because why would they have gone new school graphics, back to old school graphics for Sanctum, and then continue with new school, they would have stayed old school through Sanctum and then started graphically updating imo)

  • Imagine Haddonfield but with 1000 breakable walls that you have to break in order to get rid of god loops.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Imagine Haddonfield but with 1000 breakable walls that you have to break in order to get rid of god loops.

    So you mean every window in the map

  • Maybe when they change Myers add-ons

  • When they do rework it the Halloween fan in me would like to see some visual easter eggs from the movies, much like they did with the Saw movies for the Game map rework.

    I'd like to see things like the car Mikey stole and escaped the sanitarium from parked in the street. The creepy clown costume he wore as a kid when he murdered his sister sitting somewhere inside the Myers house. His sister's tombstone he stole from the cemetery sitting in a house somewhere etc. Just cool visual stuff like that would be amazing.

  • If it was up to me, I would just revert the map back to its original version and adjust the loops and windows. Because I really don't want to see Breakable Walls on Haddonfield.

  • I honestly think they are going to make the map worse than it already is.

    I can just imagine it now; breakable walls spanning for miles next to every god-window.

  • @GeneralV said:

    If it was up to me, I would just revert the map back to its original version and adjust the loops and windows. Because I really don't want to see Breakable Walls on Haddonfield.

    The map is just flawed to the core really similar to the game. With how the house are set up and how much safety the balcony’s offer

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180841#Comment_2180841

    The map is just flawed to the core really similar to the game. With how the house are set up and how much safety the balcony’s offer

    The Game's original version was a very good map, imo, especially for stealth killers. Nowadays the map is just Pallet Town 2.0

    As for Haddonfield, it is difficult to make it not survivor-sided. However, its original version (2016) had better visuals. I would just take it and see if it is possible to adjust some of the loops, the stronger ones at least.